Tuesday 27 July 2021

TWICE Haul!

Received a rather exciting package this week full of K-Pop goodies! Finally caved in and brought a photo album for my photocards. I got bored of them just sitting in a box so I picked up one off Aliexpress. Whilst I was purchasing it, I decided to grab a some other items from the seller and they are all TWICE themed! Here's a quick look at all the items!


The main part of this order was the photo album and I went with the standard sized album which holds 240 cards. It's designed for the normal Korean sized photo cards and only a few of Japanese ones fitted. So I shall have to get a bigger album for all my Japanese cards which is mostly Afterschool as I have heaps of those. When I put my photocards into the album, I left gaps so I could see the back artwork of the cards. It looks lovely and looks great when I have a few cards from a set! I'm not a photocard collector and I've manage to acquire quite a few over the years. Here are some photos of some random pages in my album with the Dreamnote and Momoland pages being my favourites.

Japanese Crayon Pop photocards

Back artwork of Nature & Dreamnote photocards

Dreamnote photocards from Dream:like & Dream:us

i.o.i & Nature photocards

Crayon Pop photocards from RaRiRuRe, CRAYON POP & Dancing All Night

Girls Generation, Afterschool, Red Velvet, Elris & MOMOLAND photocards

MOMOLAND photocards from various mini albums

TWICE photocards from Fancy You & Breakthrough

TWICE photocards from More & More & Happy Happy
Next up is this Lomo photocard set of TWICE and I've never brought a Lomo set before so it was a first for me. The cards are nice quality and you get a good selection of photos. I really wanted the Fancy set which the listing pictured but wasn't actually sold. So I went with this one which collates photos from various TWICE activities. I picked up this set as I wanted some cute cards to display around the place and I loved the university sport team concept photos of the girls.



The last two items I brought were two sets of TWICE stickers. If you've been following my blog this year, you may have figured out that I'm super into collecting stickers. I've started journaling and writing more lately and I use stickers in all my notebooks. I thought it would be cute to get some k-pop stickers for my journals and I found these TWICE ones. You get a good range of stickers in each pack and they are just too perfect to use!!! Wish I had brought two sets of each one as I think I'll go through these pretty quick. The stickers are good quality and are like your standard paper style ones. I wish you could get more girl group stickers as it's mostly dominated by male groups in the listings. The only other groups I could find were Red Velvet and Itzy who I'm not really into.



That's all for today's post and I hope you liked my TWICE haul as much as I did! I thought all the items were good value and they arrived quickly from overseas. It was just under 2 weeks delivery time which is amazing for this current freight distribution climate. Another exciting thing is that I have two TWICE mini albums on order at my local music store and I cannot wait to get them. My area is just coming out of lockdown with most stores closed so I am just waiting until it's safer to collect them. I also got an Oh My Girl mini album which is great as I don't have that group in my collection yet. That's why I put all the TWICE cards near the back of album as I knew I would get more of them and TWICE always delivers on photocard quality AND quantity! Will hopefully post about the albums soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment