Saturday 9 May 2020

Colour Outfits Collection - Brown

Thought it was about time for another Colour Outfits Collection post after a brief hiatus. Apologies for the delay in posting new content, my work didn't close for the COVID-19 lockdown and we were busier than ever. So I didn't have much time to write up new posts and check on the blog. But I'm back now and will try to work through the backlog of posts I had planned starting with the collection of brown toned themed outfits in Styling Star!

Style Boutique has always had a great selection of brown toned items as the colour is pretty neutral and suits all style types in the game. I tend to use it a lot more in girly or preppy outfits but other styles like bold and chic have some excellent brown toned items as well. My top outfits for this set would be chic, boho, gothic and sporty. I picked chic as I've always loved this geometric outer since Fashion Forward and this was the perfect time to use it! The gothic outfit was a favourite as it's a bit different from the usual dress or skirt looks I usually do with that style. Not the biggest fan of the boho-chic style in general, but this brown and purple toned outfit came together really well. I quite like these outer jackets from Soy and they match perfectly with these boots. Lastly I picked sporty as it looked cute and simple.

Baby-Doll



Bold



Rock




Chic



Feminine



Preppy



Lively



Eastern



Basic



Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Purple Moon



Glam/Flirty



Sporty



No comments:

Post a Comment