Wednesday 1 November 2023

T-ARA Sexy Love [Japanese Ver.] - Single Review (CD Only)

I have quite a few Japanese singles from T-ARA in my collection so I wanted to work through posting a few of them. The ones in the jewel cases are quite easy to take photos of and I cannot even recall whereabouts I put the cardboard sleeve ones. Will have to dig them out of the cupboard one day to take photos. Today we shall be looking at the Japanese version of Sexy Love!


Sexy Love is the fifth Japanese single released by Korean girl group T-ARA and it was released on November 12th 2012. The single came in three editions: CD+DVD Type A, CD+DVD Type B and CD Only. It was also released as a Recochoku Digital Single along with iTunes. I've got all three editions of the single and the CD Only edition comes with a member plate! I got Eunjung who has a gorgeous look going on the CD and if I had to pick a member who I would've like to have gotten, it would be Boram as her outfit is super cute and she is my bias. The CD Only edition of Sexy Love that I have came with the following:
  • CD - 4 track single
  • Jewel case
  • Lyrics Booklet
  • OBI









I quite like the design of this album even though the robot poses are a bit weird. The colour scheme is amazing with the neon pinks and blues mixing together. This edition would be my favourite design followed by Type B. All three editions of the single have different track listings which are all just Japanese versions of their Korean songs. The title track of course is the Japanese version of the popular song Sexy Love. I honestly prefer the Japanese version as I do with most T-ARA tracks. For the coupling songs, Type A has Bye Bye, Type B has 初めてのように Like The First Time and the CD Only has DAY BY DAY.
  1. Sexy Love [Japanese Ver.]
  2. DAY BY DAY [Japanese Ver.]
  3. Sexy Love [Japanese Ver.] (Instrumental)
  4. DAY BY DAY [Japanese Ver.] (Instrumental)

T-ARA has such an epic Japanese discography and this is one of the top singles. Plus I love that I was able to get a member plate as they are always great and you get another cute picture of a member. There are listings around for this single with a group member plate which I dind't know existed for the CD Only. I thought all of them were members only so that would be cool to get if you had the entire set. I really like the Lovey-Dovey member plates and the concept for that single was awesome. Sexy Love was released over 10 years ago now so it would be a second-hand search if you were after it.



No comments:

Post a Comment