Sunday 19 November 2023

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 1 - First Set!

Trying to be smart and productive with my Fashion Dreamer photos and copying them off my SD card right away. I'll lose track and they'll become too difficult if I let them all pile up. Decided to publish my Lookits in separate play journals as it is nice to see how players interpret the outfits they give my character. Honestly I love all the Lookits I receive as it is lovely that a player took the time to make it and put effort into thinking about the requirements. This play journal will focus on the first lot of Lookits I received in a game and I've got more lined up to post at a later date.

As you can guess from the following outfits, my profile has pink and dress as my wish list. Pink is my favourite colour and I've always love collecting dresses in the Style Boutique games. So I thought it would be an easy way to collect clothes if I put dress as the item. How cute are these first two Lookits that I got?!?! So beautiful and well put together. They match my hair perfectly and I actually use the shoes from the first look quite a lot.




Love this Lookit as it reminded me of the lively style in Style Boutique. Plus I feel it is very right now with the over-sized jacket. The earrings and shoes were actually my favourite part of the outfit with their adorable design.



Change of hair colour now with my Muse sporting a brunette look. Received a bunch of Lolita/Baby-Doll inspired Lookits and it is great that players have these items so early in the game. These photos are from within the first week or two that the game was out and I was surprised at how much people had played the game. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface and I see some players with like a million as their rank. It would be lovely to have that amount of free time for gaming except sadly life gets in the way for me nowadays instead. I think I'm on about rank 20K right now so that feels like a good achievement for me with under 10 hours of gameplay.







I received another one of this style of jacket in a Lookit. I wonder if it is a popular item as I see it quite often on players. It reminds me of Retrobeat however the print looks more Marble Lily. I thought this player did a fun job with the outfit and I like the mix of colour. And they got my signature beret into the outfit! So happy with Fashion Dreamer kept the berets in game as I loved using them in previous Style Boutique games.

It would be fun if your Muse did different poses when the animation plays as I would prefer to not have the same photo over and over again. Maybe I'll just take photos of the outfits from now on as that is the important part. My Fashion Dreamer Muse ID is ygXAyp6bXA if you would to visit my profile or request a Lookit. I haven't done any requests so far myself but I did have someone request me to make one for them which was super fun. I shall be back another day for more Lookits!

No comments:

Post a Comment