Saturday 30 September 2023

September Favourites

Whilst September hasn't been the best month for me, it is nicer to be experiencing some warmer weather. It is slowly starting to warm up however the days are going from like 18 degrees to 31. Would prefer a slight increase there but hey at least it's not 40 degrees yet. I still working on fixing my computer so I should be back to regular blogging in October. I have the new part for my PC and it just needs to be installed and all switched over.

Beauty

Picked up a bag of DB Cosmetics recently at a local show and I forgot how much I liked this brand! I don't buy it as they only sell it in certain chemists which are ones I never go into. Thought it would be a good deal to get the bag which had a variety of items in it including lip products, beauty tools, nail polish and scrunchies. I'm super obsessed with scrunchies lately and I am always adding to my collection. There was a full sized eyeshadow palette in the bag as well and it is actually really good! The colours are pigmented and it has a nice colour story. The shimmers are to die for and hold together well when applied. Sometimes shimmers for me can experience fall out during the day (yes I do use primer!) but these stayed put. Definitely going to be using this palette more in the future as it had a great colour selection and is different from the other palettes in my collection.

Music

Good month K-Pop collecting wise! My local music store expanded there K-Pop section so I was able to pick up something new! I was super surprised to see they had gotten in Oh My Girl's new mini album Golden Hourglass and it was cool seeing an older group in with all the mainstream groups. I brought the WAVE version first and a few weeks later, I found the Light version at another store. Such a beautiful album and you get some cute inclusions with it. I really like how groups are starting to include bookmarks as I love collecting bookmarks. The store also had a few other girl groups that they normally don't stock like Itzy, New Jeans and NMIXX however I don't collect any of those. I did look up the albums to see if I liked the tracks but none took my interest.

Also found the Welcome To MY WORLD version of Aespa's 3rd Mini Album instore so now I have the set of both. I don't even want to think about all the other versions it comes in as it makes me sad :( I'm just happy that Aespa CD's are so easy to get here! Luckily I got Giselle's photocard and now I have a photocard of each member! I would've loved Ning Ning again but it is cool to own each member.

No comments:

Post a Comment