Monday 4 September 2023

August Favourites

August was honestly not my month! I was super sick for a large portion of it and then my computer and phone broke as well. So I haven't been able to blog much and luckily I had some posts saved in drafts. I will be posting from the drafts until I can get a new hard drive to fix my computer. The favourites for August will be short as I'm attempting to post this from my phone whilst it is still barely alive.

Gaming

Played way too much Nintendo Switch this month with being sick. I've been into Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle and Calm Colours mostly along with some other random find it games. At the start of the month, I was playing We Love Katamari a lot which is super fun. They did a great job with the remaster and I prefer it over the first remake on the Switch.

Music

Randomly got this G-Idle mini album from JB Hi-Fi and everyone seems to be doing this magazine style cover with their releases. I know it's nothing new as K-Pop groups have been doing it for ages and I've noticed a lot of SM groups are having this design. The albums are so large they barely fit on the shelves at the music stores now. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet due to computer issues but I have heard the title track is quite good.

Also had two orders come in this month that I had been excited for. First being the new The Hives album which I'm super pumped for. Cannot believe they released a new CD after so long! The other one is Big Time Rush's new album which is another I cannot believe it moment. I nearly died when I saw it up for preorder. Who would've thought the boys would bring out a new album in 2023? I do however hate how these are both in cardboard sleeve cases. Ugh these are my least favourite and hate storing them. I have been making a stack of all my newest CDs in this style of case and no idea where I'm going to put them.

No comments:

Post a Comment