Friday 2 July 2021

June Favourites

All I can say about the end of June if I had a dollar for the amount of times I heard the phrase 'Happy End of Financial Year', I could fund my sticker addiction for a while. June is a crazy month work wise as people go crazy buying items for their businesses and to claim on tax. The last few days of the month were pretty insane but it's all over now thankfully. Other than that, this month was pretty uneventful as it was very cold and wet so nothing much goes on. It is nice to have rainy days and there has only been a few times where I've felt uncomfortably cold. 

There isn't much to cover for this month's favourites as I haven't been up to much besides work and a bit of shopping which is pretty boring. I still wanted to post a monthly favourites so it shall be a quick one. I haven't been playing games very much as I've kind of lost interest at the moment. The Sims is something I've been thinking about lately but just haven't had the time to sit down and play it. Isn't that how it is for everyone when it comes to The Sims haha? You think about playing it, play it for hours straight and then never touch it again for years! Honestly I've been spending more time reading on my Kindle than playing video games. I'm obsessed with that thing and it's got me back into reading. It's always been something I've wanted to do more and the Kindle has made it so much easier to find books to read and carry around.

My last blog post was about my sticker haul and I've actually gotten a few since that post! I just go through so many that I'm always picking up new ones. It's getting hard to find small schedule sized ones for my small journal. Heading to the shopping centre this weekend that has Daiso so hopefully they've updated their sticker section. Ordered a bunch of stickers online the other day and I cannot wait to get them! In my last post, I showed some cute girl image stickers I got off Aliexpress and at first I didn't like them and wasn't sure where to use them. But I started two new notebooks for things this month and they were perfect for that! I like the tracing/masking sticker feel they have to them and you get a good variety of images in each pack. I ordered two more sets in my recent Aliexpress haul and one of them is this adorable space themed set!


Music
Now I have actually have something to post here as I've found a few new favourite songs this month. My new music recommendation is clicking on random suggestions on Spotify and it's been great so far! I wanted to get into more J-Pop songs and I've found stacks of new idol groups to listen to. I'm not fussed about hardcore following them and at the moment I'm just into finding new songs to listen to. I'll post a few here that I've been into this month. A few groups I've been into are MAX, Girls2, NMB48 and no3b.








No comments:

Post a Comment