Wednesday 7 July 2021

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Kanokoi Clothing Items

I have another brand collection from the ガールズモード 3 キラキラ☆コーデ  book (Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination in English) for today's post! This time we will take a look at the elegant and stylish eastern inspired brand Kanokoi. This brand is home to the games selection of kimonos and yukatas as well as a good selection of traditional Japanese & Chinese inspired clothing items. The main style of Kanokoi is the eastern style of course but is also features other styles such as basic, girly, boho-chic, bold and chic. Here is a simple introduction of the brand in the book and features some example outfits you can make with items from Kanokoi.


The clothing selection for Kanokoi is smaller than brands such as Marzipan Sky or Chorale. It focuses more on seasonal items and features a number of lovely prints and designs. I found when I used Kanokoi in the game, I tended to stick to the same items from the brand and always thought the brand had a lot of matching items. Like the design on a top matched the design on some pants and shoes. So I tended to make outfits with that mindset and I guess that's why I never used most of the items from the brand. The kimonos and yukata's are the real gem of this brand! The pastel toned and flower print ones were my favourites. I wonder if Kanokoi was someone's favourite brand in the game? It's a gorgeous brand but I feel it needs expanding on as there are so many beautiful Japanese and Chinese clothing styles/items that would be great for the brand!






2 comments:

  1. So brief, but very like the layered patchwork tee.

    ReplyDelete