Sunday 3 November 2019

October Favourites

A few days late, but I'm finally here with my October Favourites! Last month went by so quickly and the weather was all over the place. I thought it was start to finally warm up but we had quite a number of cold days and only about 3 days over 30 degrees.

Gaming
The 100 Outfit Challenge in Styling Star finally ended in October and you can check out the challenge page if you wish to catch up on it. I really enjoyed it and discovered so many new favourite outfits. I've also seen a number of players on tumblr doing my older challenges like the brand ones, so I will need to post about those soon. I've loved seeing all the amazing outfits players have come up with and their interpretations on the prompts. Here's a sneak peak at one of my upcoming Styling Star posts I will post later this month!


Music
I've lost track of how many orders I have coming to me from Japan currently. I brought a bunch of rare albums and singles that I have been after for years so I'm excited to receive those. I still need to post my last Zenmarket haul from a few months ago on here, so I'll try to get to that this month. I actually did buy some non K-Pop and J-Pop releases this month! I got The Living End's recent release Wunderbar in the CD+DVD limited edition for my Living End collection. Picked up The Essential *Nsync because I do love my *Nsync! The TLC and Gwen Stefani ones were random purchases as they were cheap. All of these CD's came from JB Hi-Fi which has the best selection of CD's in Australia. They do have a small selection of K-Pop and J-Pop but it's limited to boy groups unfortauntly. I pick up a BLACPINK mini album a while back that I'll probably post about in my yearly collection post as it's not a main group I collect hardcore and just brought it for my collection.


Song wise I've been enjoying a whole stack of releases. I've been interested in TWICE for a while now, but don't collect any of their physicals currently. Usually I listen to their releases a few months after they come out and after the hype has died down. I found that's the easiest way I can get into their stuff. So I've been loving their song Fancy and especially the Japanese version. Might actually pick that up one day as it's on the Breakthrough single which is another song I enjoy. A bunch of other songs I've been super into include Happiness - Chao Chao, Elris - Summer Dream and Saturday - BByong. E-girls just announced a new single which I'm hoping is another digital release as I would like to take a break from physicals over the holidays. Let's hope it's as good as EG-ENERGY which is still playing on my playlist everyday.









No comments:

Post a Comment