Wednesday 27 November 2019

Colour Outfits Collection - Magenta

Finally after what seems like forever, I have some time to make a new blog post. I'm back with a new Colour Outfits Collection and today is all about magenta coloured outfits! Magenta is a colour that I've worn often in my life due to it being one of my old school uniform colours. It's also a colour that suits me so I tend to wear it more in winter months than in summer. Styling Star has an excellent range of magenta  toned items and it was interesting seeing the variety available with each brand. It wasn't difficult to piece together outfits with this colour and I was able to put together a range of looks and use some items I rarely use such as the bold and feminine outfit.

Only a few favourites in this collection and they would be the eastern, girly and psychedelic outfits. The main reason I love the eastern outfit is because of the outer which is one of my go-to items from Kanokoi. I really liked the girly outfit because the leg warmers and off-the-shoulder jumper worked out so well! I didn't think this look was going to work at first but with the right boots, the leg warmers give the outfit that special touch. The psychedelic outfit was a favourite of mine as this style has grown on me and I love the combination of stripes and polka dots.

Lively




Eastern




Basic





Girly




Psychedelic




Boho-Chic




Gothic




Baby-Doll




Bold




Rock




Glam/Flirty


Sporty




Chic




Feminine




Purple Moon




Preppy




No comments:

Post a Comment