Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Fashion Dreamer Lookits Collection 10 - Preppy Style

Time to work through some of my backlog of Lookits outfits from Fashion Dreamer. In the last Lookits post, we looked at outfits that featured the colour green and this post will have even more! With some other random colours thrown in as well. Starting off with this preppy girly styled outfit that I love! The items pair perfectly together and the pops of other colours such as deep red or brown are gorgeous. 

Not a green toned outfit but one that I still like. This cardigan was an interesting choice with this dress as I feel like they are different styles. Still kinda of works though. Like a weird mix of feminine and psychedelic/retro. The outfit after that is a favourite of mine as I love this dress pattern in Fashion Dreamer. The pastel green tone is beautiful and the accessories match the check pattern.


This is something I could definitely see myself wearing in real life. Looks very cozy and comfortable. Always love a longer cardigan/jacket paired with a short skirt. I would change the glasses as they aren't really my style and just wear my normal ones. Comfortable shoes are a must and I swear I've never worn any shoes other than sneaker for ages. They are just ideal for most days out especially if I know I'll be walking around somewhere.

Another amazing girly/preppy inspired outfit that I love. I seem to be noticing a pattern with my favourites. Always a skirt with a collared blouse paired with a cardigan. Then some preppy shoes with some kind of socks or tights. The heart glasses from before return again and must've been a popular item at the time.

Next is a random collection of Lookit oufits from other muses. Ended up with two yukata/kimono styled looks in gorgeous colourways. This first one is very pastel and I was surprised to see something so interesting in the game. The mushroom shirt in the second outfit is cute and would totally vibe with that in real life. It evens appears a second time in a later Lookit! Must've been a popular pattern.








Onto the last two outfits which are very pretty and feature similar looking shoes. Which I totally get as these are amazing shoes and I use them all the time in outfits. Perfectly preppy! I've been liking long skirts in fashion games in recent years and quite like these Lookits. Nice cohesion of top length to skirt length. Hope you enjoyed this latest collection of Lookits from Fashion Dreamer and loved the outfits as much as I did!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment