Saturday 15 June 2024

Outfit Of The Day - Plaid & Denim

I swear the only pattern I wear in Fashion Dreamer is the plaid one. I cannot help as it just looks so good! I must've been in a purple mood when creating this outfit as it screams purple all over. This skirt is one of my favourite items and I thought it would be nice to pair it with a jacket rather than a cardigan. The denim jackets are designed really well in the game and look great with most outfits. Well all the ones I've tried it has looked great. I went for a mix of pastel and deep purples for this look as well as matching my hair to the outfit. This hairstyle is one of my favourites along with the pigtails one that I wear like 90% of the time. As soon as I changed my look at the salon, I just had to take a photo as I was feeling amazing! Plus the background looked great with the outfit as there was purple tones in the backdrop.





No comments:

Post a Comment