Saturday 8 June 2024

Outfit Of The Day - My Designer Items

Here is an outfit made from some clothing items that I designed myself! I've actually been using that feature of the game more in recent months and at first I was obsessed with this brown toned colour scheme. I made so many items in these tones feeling like I was some sort of clothing designer. This dress has an interesting overall design to it and isn't like anything I've seen before. Reminds me of something I might see at Dangerfield which is a shop I like browsing through but rarely buy from. There was lots of different parts of this design that you could customise which was neat and I tried to keep the same neutral brown vibe. The silhouette of this dress is one of my favourite features and I like this style of cut in real life as it looks quite flattering and suits my body shape.





2 comments: