Wednesday 31 January 2024

MODEL Debut2 #nicola - Make-up Time!

There is a fun modelling job in MODEL Debut2 #nicola today and it focuses on make-up which is new! My job was to put together an outfit featuring pink eyeshadow and it was cool to have a different type of photo shoot. All the ones I've done before have focused on outfits and I like how varied the game is with the requests.




Here are a bunch of make-up selection menus you go through when doing the photo shoot. I went for a make-up look with shades of pink closer to the pink side rather than red end of the colour spectrum. The blush seemed a bit too much but looking back it could've worked. I've never been a heavy blush person and even in real life I find it tricky to find the right balance. Especially since I am quite pale and want it to show in photos but not go overboard. The pink lens could be interpreted as dramatic and they just seemed like the best ones.








Some cute practice shoots from the loading screen and I managed to snap some good ones. They cycle through so quick that you can miss the nice poses. Lucky I had my pink hair for this photo shoot as it turned out perfect for the theme. Shame there isn't an option to change your hair whilst doing the photo shoot as imagine how bad it would look it you had bright green hair.




Onto the next stage of choosing a photo and I could not make a decision on the pose! I thought these all looked stunning and it was hard to narrow it down. Some of these poses would've been ideal if I was advertising hand cream or jewelry. I liked taking lots of photos as I could crop these images to save the cute photo without losing it. It would be great if the game had some sort of preview screen that allowed you to analyse the photo before committing to it.










Finally decided on the final photo for the job and I liked this one as it shows off the eyeshadow. The wink lets you see a bit of the colour and the focus is on the face rather than the hands. The picture went over well with my fans and I got some more followers in the game. It's pretty easy to reach the follower counts needed to unlock more content and sometimes I take random photos to get extra.



Now that I have completed the make-up themed modelling job, it looks like I have unlocked make-up in the game. Funny how a model cannot change their appearance so easily! A cute way to unlock this feature of the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how it varies from other fashion games. We headed over to the Beauty Plaza which is home to shops selling various beauty things. There are three shops which focus on the following items: cosmetics, hair and nails.






First I checked out Prism Light and they have a wide range of cosmetics to purchase. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to get or what look I was going for. Will need to go back to stock up on more colours. I did however pick up a few neutral toned cosmetics. In Style Boutique, I tended to only use soft colours or brown tones and I will probably do the same here. Which is amusing as in real life, I wear eyeshadow four days a week and it's always bright colours. And as much glitter or gemstones as possible. I do appreciate a good brown toned eye look though and I usually wear those if my outfit calls for it.






Finally unlocked the hair salon which I've been dying to visit. Not that I don't love my twin tail look! I just like to change my hair up often in games and MODEL Debut2 has a great range of hairstyles. They are organised very efficiently into categories. The short hairstyles are really nice and I couldn't decided between a few of them. All the looks are very on trend and are well suited for the character models.
 









Lastly is the NAIL DEW salon which as the name implies, focuses on nail polish. The colours are so bright and dramatic! I was too afraid to pick one as there was too many to pick from and was worried it might not match my next photo shoot. I don't wear nail polish in real life and I'm more into french manicure styled nails. A beautiful colour for nails is lilac as I recall my workmate had a purple manicure done once and it looked amazing.




I ended up purchasing a light toned polish as I thought it would look good in photos where the hands show. Back at your apartment, you can change your makeup, hair and nails. I don't have much unlocked yet and will collect more in the future. That is all for this play journal for MODEL Debut2 #nicola and I will be back with another soon featuring some lovely photo shoots!



No comments:

Post a Comment