Wednesday 29 November 2023

T-ARA TARGET - Single Review (Regular Edition Type B)

Lately I've been on a spree of writing T-ARA reviews and I'm back again with another one! Today we shall be looking at one of their Japanese singles and it has the most adorable chibi design to the CD. Look at how cute the members look as cartoon characters! This single TARGET had an app released shortly after based off the song and it allowed the player to play as each member in various mini games. You could also unlock different costumes and songs which sounds amazing!


TARGET is the seventh Japanese single released by Korean girl group T-ARA and it was released on July 10th 2013. The single came in three editions: Limited Edition CD+DVD, Regular Edition Type A CD Only and Regular Edition Type B CD Only. Both Regular Editions are the same and just have different covers. The song was also released as a Recochoku Digital Single as most T-ARA singles were. I have the Regular Edition Type B that I brought second-hand and it came with the following contents:
  • CD - 2 track single
  • Jewel case
  • Lyrics booklet
  • OBI
  • Sticker Sheet










I quite like the song TARGET and listen to it quite often. I feel it is rather different from T-ARA's usual dance styled songs and fits well within their Japanese discography. There isn't much to this single with only two tracks and they are just the same song twice.
  1. TARGET
  2. TARGET (Instrumental)

In my collection, I have the Limited Edition of this single however I am missing the Regular Edition Type A. I always thought it was weird to not be in the bulk listing I purchased and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find second hand. This single did have photocards with it of the girls as the cartoon avatars and there was also goods produced in Japan that also have the avatars on them. The rubber keyrings look super cute and I always collect that style of keyring as they hold up wear with use.


No comments:

Post a Comment