Saturday 11 November 2023

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Unlocking Online

So I've been playing more Fashion Dreamer and I'm obsessed! Once I unlocked more content in the game, it became quite fun! My blog is going to be straight Fashion Dreamer content now haha. Starting off with this cute selfie I took of my character. Still figuring out how to use the camera in this game however I thought this one turned out nice.


Been practicing at designing clothes and the mechanics are cool. I think once I figure it out more that I'll enjoy it. I've been too into designing things in games and I feel like I rarely used the designer items in Styling Star. This game is way better and the colour palettes are an awesome idea. It is interesting how the game generates them and it helps me design clothes more easily. Made some boring socks and they were inspired by a pair I love in Style Boutique.


The NPC's are definitely something in this game and I haven't encountered too many so far. Woodland Jackie is quite adorable and I like her positively. The second chick is my least favourite and she shows up everywhere! At least she gives me nice compliments so that's a plus.




Accidentally walked into the showroom showcase thing and I had no idea what it was. Turns out it was lots of lovely rooms and I loved the wallpaper more than the clothes. Sucks that you cannot take photos in the hallways as that is the best spot! Took some cute pictures of my muse hanging out in the showrooms.




The gacha is not the best mechanic of Fashion Dreamer and I'm on board with the bingo. It is fun to just mash the button to use up tickets. Reminds me of playing bingo on trips when I was a kid and it would be cool to see a different variation of a random chance game if they add more in. Maybe like a ball drop or card game.


Now comes the time when I unlock the online portion of Fashion Dreamer. At first I wasn't too sold on the game as it lacked content in the story mode. However the online mode is a whole different story. I could just play this all day! I adore seeing all the outfits people create and making Lookits for them. Pretty much all I've been doing in the game and I received some gorgeous outfits in return. These will be showcased in a future play journal. I'll just post a large group of online players I found and all the beautiful outfits. Haven't explored the trend concept much and I've just been giving people outfits based on their profiles.














Hope you are all enjoying the Fashion Dreamer content and you can add my Muse at ygXAyp6bXA! Please request Lookits if you would like as I would love to see some readers of the blog in game. I shall end on another pretty photo of my muse and I'm in love with this hair! The colour is simply gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment