Wednesday 30 August 2023

Dream Ami トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything - Single Review (CD Only)

Another beautiful single release from Dream Ami for today's music review. Her singles always have the most gorgeous designs to them and the colour palette of this one is to die for. Loving all the pastels and touch of the green on the cover. The focus for this review is トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything and as usual I will be reviewing the CD Only edition as that is the edition I always collect.


トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything is the second single from Japanese solo artist Dream Ami. It was released on April 20th 2016 with the digital version being released a few days earlier on the 15th. The single came in three editions: Limited CD+DVD, CD Only and One Coin CD Only. The One Coin edition was only available through selected online shops and has a lovely close-up photo of Ami on it. トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything is the Japanese version of the song with the same name from the Zootopia movie. The original was sung by Shakira and it actually had a few translated versions around the world. Of course I got the CD Only edition and I brought it from YesAsia. It came with the following contents:
  • CD - 6 track single
  • Jewel case
  • Outer sleeve box
  • Lyrics booklet
  • Promotional flyers










I would have to say that this is the Dream Ami single that I listen to the least. I just don't find myself playing it much and usually only listen to the first track. All the tracks are wonderful, I feel I prefer some of her more upbeat ones. As mentioned earlier, トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything is the Japanese version of the English song so if you've seen Zootopia, you will know what it sounds like.
  1. トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything
  2. エデンの園 The Garden of Eden
  3. 1mmのガールフレンド 1mm Girlfriend
  4. トライ・エヴリシング Try Everything (Instrumental)
  5. エデンの園 The Garden of Eden (Instrumental)
  6. 1mmのガールフレンド 1mm Girlfriend (Instrumental)

Dream Ami reviews are always nice to post as I can write them quite quickly and there are plenty of lovely photos to look at. Her releases are always top quality design wise and I believe that is the main draw card for them. Like if I saw them on a display, I would be drawn to looking at them as the colours are so breath-taking. You can still purchase this single from a few websites so it would be easy to obtain if you were interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment