Saturday 8 July 2023

One Year Challenge Week 49: Soy

Ah Soy the one brand that I just cannot become a fan of in Style Boutique. Like don't get me wrong, it has some lovely items! I feel it isn't as strong as other brands in the game and could've been expanded upon. Boho-chic is an awesome style and there are many amazing pieces available in real life that fit that aesthetic. Soy always seems on par with Kanokoi for me with having a unique image but limited items. I was pleased with all three looks I put together and felt they were different enough from my usual boho-chic looks. The colour schemes showcase the items from the brand and the earthly tones of Soy. The third look is my favourite as the red is just gorgeous and I love the bag matching the dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment