Wednesday 15 June 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Christmas & New Year Celebrations

Seems like a strange time of year to be posting Christmas photos! Looks like that is the event that I'm up to in regards to Animal Crossing New Horizons screenshots. I took too many photos during this season as well as the New Years countdown and I had to cut down to only good ones for this play journal. How adorable do Daisy and I look hanging by the festive tree in the plaza?


All my villagers got some wonderful presents and they look super cute with their little hats. I think Hamphrey looks the best because he is a grumpy personality villager. Who knows what they got because I definitely don't remember! And I don't even want to be thinking about Christmas just yet as it's always maniac at my work. Only two months until August when David Jones starts putting out their Christmas stuff.










Thought this screenshot was a fun one to post. It totally didn't go by in a flash for me Hamphrey, if anything it dragged on. Hard to believe there was a time before 2020 and it's crazy how it's now June 2022!



For New Years Eve in Animal Crossing, I usually forward to clock on my console so I can play it early. Honestly I never do anything for New Years as I used to always work on December 31st and January 1st which made it tricky. Not that anyone would've been doing anything crazy for 2020 New Years Eve anyway. I wish all the villagers would attend the countdown instead of a few hanging inside their houses. Guess the game has coding that someone has to be present in a villager house at all times. Don't we all look savvy in our party outfits and hats?







Random bunch of fishing screenshots now as I caught a few big ones. Since I had my clock changed for New Years, I took advantage of the later time slot to catch some fish I didn't have in my encyclopaedia yet. I find fishing to be a paint as I don't play with the sound turned on due to watching DVD's or YouTube. The in-game music that plays during the early hours of the morning is amazing though and my favourite part of that time.






Wisp showed up a bunch and always seems to hang out by this well. Must feel a connection to it or something because this is always the spawn spot. Not my favourite NPC as I never get any good items and it can be a pain when you can't find that last one.



Isn't Wendy like the cutest sheep villager? I love her look and personality. Plus how gorgeous are the blue tones on her fur? Such a beautiful colour palette. Just a few shots of chatting to villagers and Celeste. Always an exciting moment when you find her in town and then message my Animal Crossing friends to all come over to get her DIY.








Love this bridge location on my island as you can catch villagers standing on it occasionally. I found Frita holding a solo concert on there this day and joined in. I'm happy I made this area open as it makes it easier to take photos and admire the beautiful patterns in the sky. These wooden bridges are my favourite style in the game as I love how flat the design is and the tone of the wood matches well with the surrounding décor and landscaping.



That's all for this Animal Crossing New Horizons play journal and we are almost at the end of the 2020 screenshots! I still have one more round of 2020 ones I couldn't fit in this play journal which as more villager focused. So I will post those in the next play journal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment