Tuesday 2 November 2021

Shopdo Update - November 2021

I wasn't sure what to do for this month's Shopdo Update as I didn't have any outfits in mind. So I just kind of winged it and made some random looks. I just picked a theme and used the search function to find all the light blue coloured items under that theme. The boutique still has the beautiful blue interior as I decided to keep it since it is still spring season.

The first outfit is a simple feminine inspired look and is the perfect casual look for a warmer spring day. I liked how classy the outfit looks yet could be something you just wear out to the shops. I mean the pandemic has turned dressing up just to go to the shops into a novelty as we don't go out much. The next outfit is a lively look as I felt like doing one of those and this look felt very Fashion Forward inspired to me. I remember making outfits with these overalls for lively looks and who could forget the chocolate bar purse? The final outfit is a crazy bold themed outfit I made in like 30 seconds. It truly is something and it reminds me of the glam/flirty style which must be the uggboots and leopard print. I don't hate it but it wouldn't be something I'd make on purpose. It's fun to make these random looks every now and then.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment