Thursday 4 November 2021

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - ソイミルク SOYMILK Clothing Items

Lots of Style Boutique posts lately on the blog and today's post is another one! I shall share some more pages from the ガールズモード 3 キラキラ☆コーデ  book (Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination in English). The brand for the spotlight is ソイミルク SOYMILK which is known as Soy in the western versions of the series. This brand is home to the boho-chic style and features a wealth of stunning pieces in a variety of gorgeous colours and prints. I think the name SOYMILK is rather cute and reminds me of food. I guess they wanted a more serious tone in the other regions, so it got shortened to Soy.


Is the boho-chic style one that you use often? I feel it is the least used style in the game for me as I just don't use it in many outfits or have go-to items within the style. SOYMILK is home to a number of other images such as eastern, girly, psychedelic and bold. I can totally see how this brand matches those styles as it is quite close design wise with patterns and prints. Many items are truly boho-chic as that style itself is rather unique. The giant outer jackets match the brand well and SOYMLIK has some interesting designs for the jackets. Personally the pants and skirts are my favourite items from the brand and the ones I tend to use the most. Some of the pants have such distinctive patterns and colours to them. Whilst SOYMILK isn't the largest clothing brand in the game, it does have a variety of items to use in outfits. The range of accessories alone is amazing and add a special touch to any boho-chic outfit.







No comments:

Post a Comment