Wednesday 12 June 2019

YesAsia & Zenmarket Hauls - Hong Jin Young, MOMOLAND, myB, Orange Caramel & CLC

Even though I got these items from YesAsia and Zenmarket a while ago, I hadn't share them on here as of yet. Thought I would post about them before I started doing reviews of them. First off is the YesAsia one which is all k-pop releases. The main reason for this order was to get Hong Jin Young's new album as I always collect her releases. I also picked up a MOMOLAND mini album I was missing and myB's second single.



I greatly enjoyed Hong Jin Young's previous physical release from years earlier so I excited to see her release a full album Lots Of Love. It has a few repeat tracks that were already on her previous release but you get plently of new songs. The album has a beautiful aethestic to it and a top notch photobook with different concept photos.


Hong Jin Young - Lots Of Love
Originally I was planning on getting MOMOLAND's recent mini album Show Me when I was making this order which was back when it was announced for pre-orders and so was Hong Jin Young's. When I'm So Hot came out, I just wasn't too into it and didn't really enjoy the other songs on the mini album so I passed on ordering it. I decided to get their 2nd Mini album Freeze! which I hadn't yet brought. This mini album is amazing and I love the songs on it. Pulled another Ahin photocard which was great as I always try to get her photocards now as I seem to have a collection of hers.



A random item here which is totally nugu group myB's second single 또또 DDODDO which came out in 2015. I was super into myB when they were a thing but never picked up their physical singles. This single is super adorable and very colourful which I like. It's quite thin and the CD sits in this weird fold part at the back which causes it to get scratched super easy. Other than that, I really like this single album. No photocard came with it unfortunately but you get some great photos in the photobook.


myB's 2nd Single - 또또 DDODDO



Now onto the Zenmarket part of this post and these items I got forever ago early this year. I can't even remember when it was it was so long ago. Anyway I got some J-Pop releases for my collection which were Orange Caramel's Japanese album in the CD Only edition and CLC's チャミスマ Chamisma in Type A and Type B.



This Orange Caramel CD was a great buy at about $3.50 and was brand new sealed! It has a tiny crack in the jewel case in the corner which I guess was the reason it was cheap. I'm not too fussed about that as I mainly brought this for the three songs which are exclusive to this edition and it's not that noticeable. There was a photocard included with it and I got Lizzy which is nice but I already owned this photocard of hers. I have brought the last edition of this release I need which is the CD+MV one and that comes with Nana's photocard. Excited about that as when this release came out and I was a newbie to buying J-Pop, I was upset I couldn't get all the editions. So it will be a bittersweet moment to finally own them all.

ORANGE CARAMEL CD Only


Another exciting milestone in my collecting as I have finally completed my Japanese CLC collection. Never thought I would've done this and within a few months as well! It was something on my wish list this year so it's a relief to finally find them all. This time I got  チャミスマ Chamisma CD Only Type A from Bookoff and  チャミスマ Chamisma CD+DVD Type B from a private seller. Both were in good nick and an affordable price compared to buying them straight from Tower Records. I even got a photocard in Type B which I was expecting as it wasn't mentioned in the listing!


 チャミスマ Chamisma Type A

 チャミスマ Chamisma Type B


So here is the completed チャミスマ Chamisma set in all it's glory. I just love the aesthetics and concepts of this release and they look great all together. This is the kind of standard I would love to see with J-Pop releases where there is different outfits/concepts but the editions fit well together. Plus bonus for getting the OBI strips for all the editions! I try to avoid listings that don't include the OBI as that's a must for me. In case you are wondering, I got CD+DVD Type C of チャミスマ Chamisma straight from Tower Records when they had a sale earlier this year. The other editions weren't on sale so I had to find those somewhere else cheaper. I'll be posting reviews of all these plus their other Japanese release High Heels over the next month or two.


CLC チャミスマ Chamisma set

No comments:

Post a Comment