Friday 9 March 2018

YesAsia Haul - MOMOLAND & CocoSori Mini Albums

Received a package from YesAsia recently which had two new k-pop albums I had ordered. The main reason for this order was for CocoSori's new mini album Mi Amor which is gorgeous. I will post a more detailed review of the album soon, but for now I'll just post a photo so you can enjoy the beauty of the album. The other album I received was MOMOLAND's recent one Great! I was excited to receive this as it's my first MOMOLAND album and I love the concept the group has for this mini album. I've been on the fence for a while about getting into the group but since I heard their latest song Bbbom Bboom, I've become a fan! Like the CocoSori album, I'll be posting a more detail review at a future date of Great!


CocoSori's Mi Amor & MOMOLAND's Great!

The albums had photo cards in them and I was super lucky to receive the CocoSori one I wanted. I was hoping to get the red dress one as the other one was similar to the cover photo and I wanted to get something different. You can see in the photo that it is quite big for a photo card! With the MOMOLAND album, I got the photo cards of Yeonwoo and Daisy. I was excited for Daisy as she has been one of my faves in the group. JooE is my bias in the group because who cannot love her for her craziness and humour.


Interior of Mi Amor with the photocard.

Photocards from the Great! album.


MOMOLAND's album just became the largest k-pop album I own. It's overtaken Crayon Pop's Evolution Pop Vol. 1 album which is quite big itself. I've placed Great! next to the Crayon Pop album but unfortunately had to turn it on it's side to fit. I didn't really want to have to do that as I like to see the spines of the albums, but it was the only way to fit it in the shelf I put it in. Mi Amor fits in nicely at the lower end of the shelf and even matches the Whatta Man one nearby. Here's some photos of the albums in their new home. This shelf is one where I keep all my Japanese books and magazines, k-pop albums and some assorted drawing and comic books. There's a few Japanese albums there as they wouldn't fit with my other ones in the CD shelf and I have two photo card albums on the shelf as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment