Friday 9 February 2018

Colour Outfits Collection - Blue

Last month, I wrote a post about pink themed outfits I created in Style Boutique 3: Styling Star. Thought I'd continue with that theme and showcase outfits in the colour blue this time. Originally I was planning to do light blue and dark blue in separate posts, but some styles didn't have enough items to create an entire outfits from those two colours. So I just decided to go with just any blue toned items for the outfit. It was difficult to choose my favourite outfit, it would be between the lively, girly and baby-doll ones. For this photo shoot, I used the Florist for the backdrop as it had blue tones in the wallpaper and counter.


Lively outfit

Eastern outfit

Basic outfit

Girly outfit


Psychedelic outfit

Boho-chic outfit

Gothic outfit

Baby-Doll outfit

Bold outfit

Rock outfit

Chic outfit

Feminine outfit

Preppy outfit

2 comments:

  1. So not too long ago I started to play new style boutique for 3ds and I am trying to bet the game because I have bet it from 2014 but in 2015 I restart the save and I have been playing it since Christmas 2012 and I don't remember what was my first name for my boutique and I miss my old save from 2014 so last week I started to play this game again finishing it and never delete that save if I want to play the story again I will have to get another copy of new style boutique and I really enjoy playing this game and I think this is better than fashion forward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the worst when you delete or lose a save that has so much progress. But at least you get the enjoyment of replaying the game again.

      I like all the new clothing items in Styling Star, but I prefer Fashion Forward as it's a bit more challenging.

      Delete