Sunday 31 October 2021

October Favourites

October has been a wonderful month for me and I felt like I actually got a lot of stuff done this month. More personal things and it was busy at work so time went pretty quick. Even had a week off which was great and now I'm recharge for the busy holiday season! I couldn't think of anything super exciting for this months favourites so I'll post a few random things I've been enjoying. First off is this *NSYNC Pop Vinyl I found at Zing! Last year I saw all the other members except Justin at the Zing store near my work but I didn't get any of them. Recently my friends and I went into a different store that had a Pop Vinyl clearance table and there he was. And only $5! What a deal!

Gaming

Been playing Animal Crossing New Horizons a fair amount lately and I've gotten back into it. I think the announcement of the new update got me interested in the game again and all the snow melted in the game! I just don't like playing in winter much because of the snow and I'm looking forward to the summer season so I can catch some bugs. Preordered some packs of the Amiibo Series 5 cards and should get them next week. Fingers crossed for some villagers I've been wanting to get like Dom the sheep!

Stationery

I'm waiting for a number of parcels to get delivered with new stickers and I did receive one in October. It had a few items in it but these stickers were just the cutest thing ever! Haven't been able to get to Officeworks to stock up on pens. Nowadays when I write, I'm always trying to use gel pens as I find the ink just flows the best for me. Normal pens hurt my hand too much as I damaged the nerves in my fingers/hand a few years ago. At work, I get a lot of customers commenting on my bad handwriting and getting angry at me. It makes me rather annoyed as it's usually busy and it's not my fault I busted my nerves. At least some apologised after I explained why I write like that but I wish people wouldn't say things like that. I would use my own pen at work but the only times I write are quick moments for customer details or phone calls.

Music

This month I've been addicted to MAX which I've talked about on here before. Their music is just too good and I've been listening to their first album MAXIMUM on repeat. Give Me A Shake is another one of my favourites as well as the B-side of Ride on time titled DON'T YOU LOVE ME. I've always been a big fan of Eurobeat so when I discovered MAX who performed Eurobeat songs in Japanese, I was hooked. How amazing would've it had been to attend one of their concerts in the late 1990's? They look amazing and I always watch their 1997 gig on YouTube. Haven't been able to get any of their CD's yet as I'm taking a break from buying CD's from Japan at the moment, so I enjoy their music on Spotify.




No comments:

Post a Comment