Friday 15 October 2021

Outfit of The Day - Fiery Uniform

First outfit post for the month of October and I've gone with a preppy look. As with my other Outfit of The Day posts, I'm experimenting with clothing items I usually avoid in the game. This jacket from Brooke Bridge is an item I feel I haven't used much in Styling Star. Not sure why as the details on it are just gorgeous! Love the striped pattern around the edges and it reminds me of the blazer design my old school has in their current uniform. The top was another item I picked because it reminded me of a school uniform as my old school uniform had a cross-tie just like this one. I wish my school uniform was as fashionable as this but it was more like second-hand items and items way too big so you'd grow into them but never did. The remainder of the outfit is pretty simple with a plaid skirt, nautical earrings and some girly boots to finish the look off! For the hairstyle, I went with a medium cut in this fiery red to match the colours of the jacket and top.










No comments:

Post a Comment