Sunday 31 January 2021

January Favourites

The first month of 2021 has come and go. It's been a bit of a wild ride honestly and hopefully Feburary will be better for everyone. Apologies for not posting a December Favourites last month and this was because I was overworked with the Boxing Day sales and didn't have time to post one. So for January I made sure to post one to make up for it! I need to spend some time going back through the blog catching up on comments and updating pages as I finally have heaps of free time to blog more. Enough talk, let's get into the monthly favourites for January 2021!

Gaming

This month I've only really been playing Nintendo Switch on and off. Been taking a short break from New Horizons as I was really annoyed at never getting any new DIY recipes. Like my villagers keep giving me log stakes and going on about starting the new international craze. Now if you took a stroll around my island, you'd notice that I'm quite the fan of log stakes. So my villagers mustn't pay much attention when they walk around to notice that I already had this DIY :( Hopefully the developers fix this soon or at least add some new exciting content into the game. We are getting Pave but I've never been a fan of this character and always avoided Festivale in New Leaf. Here is my character staring off into the distance wondering when her villagers will give her the stupid signpost DIY.

In the meantime, I've been playing a fair bit of SELFY COLLECTION which I posted a review of this month! At first I was kinda frustrated with the game as I wasn't earning many coins but I've been grinding through the storyline and I'm up to almost a million coins! Whilst you can't be as creative with the outfits as Style Boutique, once you open more shops there are some beautiful pieces to work with. I'll probably post a play journal of the game soon as I've been putting in a lot of hours into it. How stunning is the outfit shown below? I just loved it too much and didn't want to give her a new one!

Music

I feel like I've listened to a billion songs this month and have plenty of new favourites. New CD's wise I got given some 90's and 2000's singles by a fellow CD collector and I was so excited to listen to some b-sides from old groups I used to listen to back in the day. They were CD singles from artists like S Club 7, Liberty X and my personal favourite boy group of all time Five!!!! Not sure if I've ever mentioned it before, but I love Five and listen to their greatest hits all the time. Slowly trying to find all their old singles and albums as I never had them growing up. Anyway here are some of favourite songs from this month!





No comments:

Post a Comment