Tuesday 29 August 2017

Style Boutique 2 Play Journal - Discovered The Cutest Outfit Ever!

Hasn't been an exciting week in Style Boutique. I'm mainly working on hitting one million dollars in money in the game, pretty close now. About $10,000 off a million. Other than that, it's been pretty chill because I finally got five stars in the fun category in the fashion shows. I've been doing some more fashion shows and just experimenting with outfits. Haven't got another five stars yet, but I thought these two outfits were cute. I like the pink baby-doll themed one which got four stars.



Had an interesting time recently with customers creating some terrible looking outfits by layering items on top of each other. It's incredibly annoying when a customer asks for one item and then they surprise you by putting on top or under an item that totally doesn't match. Here's some gems that happened this week. The girl in the purple outfit asked for boots I had designed and stuck her three-quarter pants into them which looked silly. The girl in the green wasn't too terrible, I just wasn't expecting her to put the tank top over her other tank top. The one in the bottom two pictures is the best. She asked for a inner and I assumed she would put it under her t-shirt as that's what an inner is for. Nope, she put it over the t-shirt and this crazy looking getup was created.


When you download and add rooms to your Caprice Chalet, the player who owns that room will visit your boutique. I had one of those player characters visit my boutique recently and her outfit is gorgeous! I love how she matched the pieces together into a beautiful lolita coordinate and the navy colour is stunning.

Such a perfect ensemble!

That's all for this play journal. I have been playing Style Boutique quite a bit lately when I'm sitting around watching movies, but I've been focusing on Animal Crossing. Anyway, here's a picture of Callie and I! I'm still wearing my amiibo outfit ensemble, I haven't changed my outfit in a while because I still think this is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment