Monday 21 August 2017

J-Pop Albums - Dream Ami & After School

Received a new order from YesAsia the other day of some j-pop albums. The ones I brought this time were three singles from Dream Ami and After School's Lady Luck/Dilly Dally single. The three Dream Ami singles I got were Dress wo nuita Cinderella, Hayaku Aitai and Kimi no Tonari. The first two are older singles of hers but Kimi no Tonari is her newest single. 

I brought the CD versions of all four singles as I prefer these versions as they include the singles. YesAsia however doesn't list two of these singles correctly. For example, the Hayaku Aitai single only has one track listed as the track listing but the actual single includes 6 tracks. Lady Luck/Dilly Dally was the same, only lists 3 tracks but it has 6. The best way to find out what is actually included on the CD before deciding to buy it or not, is to look at the publisher product code listed in the technical information and then google that. I use Generasia to confirm the product codes to the version of the CD I want to buy (i.e. the single one) and also a Japanese music store like Tower Records, CD Japan or Amazon Japan.



I'm trying to build up my collection of Dream Ami CD's and I'm only missing the Try Everything single now. She has an album coming out in October, but I'm not sure which version I'll get. Most likely the CD one as it's the cheapest and I'm not sure how many songs will be on the album that I don't already own. I hate buying albums that already have songs I own on them (look up Crayon Pop albums, I've had to buy BarBarBar a billion times now). Here's a photo of my collection so far and I have to say the design of Dream Ami's covers are one of my favourites in my collection.


Look at these beautiful aesthetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment