Sunday 31 March 2024

March Favourites

Happy to see the end of March as this month has been quite eventful. Lately I've been having a stressful time and looks like it will stick around for a while longer. So I haven't really been doing much besides playing Nintendo Switch or reading. Hopefully April will be better and things will improved. I will miss the warm weather though as we starting to head into Autumn. It is meant to be stormy the next few days which will be good as we haven't had rain for a long time.

Gaming

I have been playing my Nintendo Switch more than usual and I actually got back into Fashion Dreamer! During my last play journal that I posted that other day, I commented on how I was a bit bored with the game but once I got back into it, I found it quite fun. There is currently an event running and I have been enjoying taking part in that. I want to try out making some cute outfits to take photos in and level up the NPCs.

Another game that I've been super into is Pretty Princess Party which I totally forgot I owned! It got caught up in all the games I have on my Switch and I randomly decided to play it again the other week. I forgot how adorable it is and I love a good collectible game. Once I focus on it, I should be able to finish it in no time and trying to master that silly horse riding game. Never have been good at that type of mini game and I was surprised I aced the dancing one as usually I'm awful at rhythm games. Might post a play journal on Pretty Princess Party one day if I have enough photos. Maybe once I get closer to completing the storyline or collections.

Music

Finally brought all the items I could on Yahoo Auctions and I am currently waiting for the parcel. So excited to get all my Japanese CDs as they are unavailable here in Australia. Our iTunes didn't have a lot of the albums I was looking for and luckily I could find copies on Yahoo Auctions. The parcel will take a while to get to my address but I don't mind waiting.

One group that I have been super into this month is Morning Musume and I've been playing two of their songs on repeat. Stragenly enough I just somehow never got into this group or paid attention. I had their single リゾナント ブルー Resonant Blue digitally in my collection from who knows where and a few years ago, I became a fan of the song One・Two・Three. But other than that, I never heard much of their songs. Until recently, I was watching random videos on Youtube and I saw the MV for LOVE Machine. Now I'm obssessed with that song and Ren'ai Revolution 21! I tried looking for certain CDs of theirs on Yahoo Auctions but it was hard to find. I always thought they would be easy to get and iTunes has some but in the worst organisation system ever. Something I need to look further into I guess. 

A quick tie on, but the other song I have been loving is カラコンウインク Colorcon Wink from AKB48. It is beautiful even with the terrible sound mixing that hurts my soul. I think I like it because it sounds similar to Everyday、カチューシャ which is one of all time favourite AKB48 songs.





No comments:

Post a Comment