Friday 18 September 2020

Colour Outfits Collection - Grey

Another set of colour outfits in Style Boutique for today's post. It seems I actually did two sets of grey themed outfits which is weird. I guess I made one set and completely forgot I did it and made another set. So I'll post one set today and the other set in a future post.

Grey themed outfits are quite easy to create in Styling Star as each style has a good selection of items in the colour tone. This collection contains a variety of looks ranging from party, casual to elegant. The colour grey is one of those tones I want to wear more but it's just hard to find nice pieces in this nice darker grey tone. Grey trackies are a must though for winter, I reckon I've had a pair every winter for like forever. 

My top outfits in this collection would be psychedelic, rock and preppy. I went with the psychedelic look which is the first picture in this collection as it perfectly describes the Retrobeat brand - crazy prints that don't match but look great when combined. The rock look is a favourite as all the different grey tones go well together and it reminds me of rock themed outfits I would always make in previous games of Style Boutique. Lastly is the preppy look which I picked because it was a bit different from my usual uniform look for the preppy style. Another great look that combines different shades of grey like the rock one and it's the perfect attire for a casual study day! A runner-up outfit was the boho-chic one as I rarely choose this look as a favourite but I feel the outfit looked wonderful and was something I usually wouldn't make.

Psychedelic



Sporty



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Bold



Rock



Purple Moon



Chic



Feminine



Preppy



Glam/Flirty



Lively



Eastern



Basic



Girly



2 comments:

  1. Gahh I want this game so bad! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend getting it if you ever get the chance!

      Delete